Monday, August 27, 2007

Back to school...

My second year of law school has begun, and I am busier than I could have imagined. Mondays are my longest day, with classes from 8am to 5pm straight! That aside, I am glad to be back in school and enjoy my legal education.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Does you being excited to be back at school have anything to do with your new one month old son?????? Be honest. =)

The Goldthorpe Family said...

I'm glad that you guys enjoyed the video! Every time Eric and I watch it, we crack up laughing. I'm sure your friends will do the same!

Waters said...

ha ha ha, when I first saw the title "law school blues" I thought, great now Ive got a psycho dude/person writing on my blog, now I have to go private. When I checked out the "school blues" I was pleased that it was just you Dave...or Jenn commenting from this blog. (phew...wipe my brow).
We know...we have often said that we have to stop saying "JACKSON", which occasionally comes out, we dont want to take the poor little guys name in vain. :)

Waters said...

By the way, GOOD LUCK to you in school! and Good luck to Jenn to keeping sane while her husband is gone all the time!!!